It is often said that employees are the biggest assets of any small business. However, managing employees and contractors can be equally challenging and frustrating without the proper tools and techniques. This module covers the best practices and methods that have been proven to help small businesses leverage the best of what their employees have to offer.
This module covers important topics such as:
- Defining your organizational structure, roles, and responsibilities
- Creating the right culture and values
- Defining standardized expectations for your employees
- Measuring performance and results
- Hiring and firing
- Finding the right management style that best fits you and your small business
- Ensuring employees are aligned with your economic best interests
You can learn about these and other important topics by subscribing to one of our monthly online training and mentoring programs. Our programs include unlimited access to on-demand training videos, course materials, access to our peer mentoring portal, and one-on-one training with one of our small business consultants.
Interested in taking the next step to make your existing or potential small business thrive and succeed? Learn more about or register for our free online small business training and mentoring program.