Even the best products and services don’t matter if your potential customers don’t know about them. In many cases, your prospects may not even yet realize that they need your product or service, which is why it is so critical to have a solid marketing and sales plan to build demand for your small business over time.
Below are just a few of the areas we cover in this module:
- Creating your small business marketing strategy and plan
- Creating the right brand and perception for your business
- Targeting your audience
- Test marketing your new products or services
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and internet marketing
- Email marketing
- Publicity and public relations
- Leveraging traditional marketing channels, such as advertising, direct mail, and other forms of marketing
- Managing the cost-benefit of your marketing plan
- Proven sales processes
- Best practices to sell more to new and existing customers
- Building a sales and marketing machine that dominates your competition
You can learn about these and other important topics by subscribing to one of our monthly online training and mentoring programs. Our programs include unlimited access to on-demand training videos, course materials, access to our peer mentoring portal, and one-on-one training with one of our small business consultants.
Interested in taking the next step to make your existing or potential small business thrive and succeed? Learn more about or register for our free online small business training and mentoring program.